- Category: News and Updates
- Published: January 27, 2016
GhostRed is a jeopardy style Capture the Flag (CTF) computer security competition. This competition, built and conducted by a volunteer team of GE analysts, challenges 9-12 grade students to solve problems in areas such as programming, technology trivia, networking, cryptography and much more! GhostRed provides an opportunity to build knowledge, relationships, and expertise. Whether you are a regular “tinkerer” of technology or simply curious to learn more GhostRed is for you!
- Immerse in a hands-on technology experience
- Connect with real security professionals and expand their network
- Compete in teams with fellow high school students
There is no student fee for this program. Donations supporting this program can be made to the MSiC Foundation (a 501c3).
Click the donate button below to make a contribution today!