2018 Accepted Projects Update!: Junior Accepted List - Senior Accepted List
The 2018 Metro Richmond STEM Fair will be at Hanover High School on March 24, 2018. Students chosen to compete in the upcoming fair will set up their projects on March 23, 2018. The Fair will be open to the public in the afternoon. Students will be prepared to share their projects with visitors from 1 to 3:30 PM.
The Metro Richmond STEM Fair (MRSF) is the premier event for Richmond's next generation of innovators, scientists, engineers, and inventors. Through programs such as the MRSF, the MathScience Innovation Center highlights STEM opportunities for students in the RVA region, opening their minds to the potential that math, science, technology, and engineering can have on their educational and career aspirations. The STEM Fair gives students the opportunity to collaborate, netowrk, and learn how STEM studies and careers can impact and change the world. Come and see these rising STEM stars!
Directions for screening
- Screeners login on the stemfair.mymsic.org website.
- Once you are logged in click on the menu link Screener - My Projects
- Scroll down to see your project list.
- Click on the project you want to screen.
- To read the paper select the DocLink for the Research Paper; it will open in another window.
- Use the screening rubric and score sheet to assist you in the scoring process. See links below.
- To enter the score, click on the edit button .
- Enter the points for each section and the comments for each section.
- The total score will be calculated when you save; you do not need to enter the total score.
10. Scroll way down and click on
11. Scroll down to select the next paper.
This round of screening must be complete by February 25th. Papers with scores that are very far apart will receive a third screening the following week.
Thank you for your assistance with this endeavor!